Eat, Drink, and Play at Devon’s multi-award-winning board gaming restaurant.
Choose to play from more than 350 board games in our library, ranging from the classics you're used to playing with your family, to the latest exciting adventure game to play with your friends, or simply go for the silly party games that are perfect for a Friday or Saturday night! We have all sorts to get stuck into, and you can play while enjoying a range of fresh food and drinks brought to your table.
If you don't know what to play, the Game Gurus are on hand to help. They'll walk you through a game or recommend something fun to get into.
Open early til late every day of the week. Book your table below, highly recommended to guarantee a table, especially on weekends.
Read on for more information or to make a booking. Please see our How It Works section for details on our current COVID-19 measures.
Monday 11:00 - 22:00
Tuesday 11:00 - 22:00
Wednesday 11:00 - 22:00
Thursday 11:00 - 22:00
Friday 11:00 - 0:00
Saturday 11:00 - 0:00
Sunday 11:00 - 22:00
From our in-house slow-cooked pulled pork burger, to our fluffy milkshakes, or to our craft beers and delicious cocktails, our menu includes some great food & drink for long gaming sessions.
VIEW OUR MENU
OUR COVID-19 MEASURES IN DETAIL
We are observing a number of measures to combat COVID-19. These include:
- Asking customers to wear masks when not seated at their table.
- Clear signage throughout the restaurant and retail area.
- Hand sanitiser stations.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces with antibacterial spray.
- Regular checking and cleaning of our washroom.
- Limits to our customer capacity.
- Use of existing high-backed booth seating (which extend past mouth height when seated) to effectively separate customers.
- Non-booth tables have been reduced in number and re-arranged to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations for staff use.
- Minimising interactions between our team and customers where possible.
Anyone who does not adhere to the above, or who otherwise acts in a manner that is considered unsafe, will be asked politely to leave.
We also request that anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 self-isolate at home as per government guidance.
if you have any questions or queries about the above measures, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us below.
IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ
• Despite the easing of restrictions, we are kindly asking that customers continue to wear masks at Board whenever you are not seated at your table. This is for the safety of our team and other customers.
• We are currently only allowing reservations for a maximum of 8 people.